WOBR-Q-2 QUICK-CHANGE THREAD ROLLS
USE WOBR-Q-2 STYLE WHEN:
- Using an outboard style attachment.
- Rolling taper pipe threads with small end of work away from collet.
STANDARD: NPT or NPTF as specified 45° chamfer, working face as listed below.
OPTIONAL: Special working face.
QUESTIONS? Give us a call. Natman Corp – Toll Free: 800-345-5512
OB Standard Working Face
How to Order Thread Rolls
When placing an order or requesting a quote, please have the following information available:
- Make and model of thread rolling attachment
- Style of thread roll (i.e. D-1, DR-1, C-1, etc.)
- Size and pitch of thread to be rolled, including dimensional tolerances if other than standard
- Length of thread on part
- Material to be rolled
- Print of part to be rolled
- Special rolls may require a sample part or more detailed specifications
- Some rolls require a special calculation to figure the work face on the roll