WOBR-1 QUICK-CHANGE ROLLS FOR STRAIGHT THREADS
USE WOBR-1 STYLE WHEN:
- Using an outboard style attachment.
- Length of thread on part permits rolls to be reversed (doubling production of 1 pair of rolls).
STANDARD: Working face as listed below.
QUESTIONS? Give us a call. Natman Corp – Toll Free: 800-345-5512
WOBR-1 Standard Working Face
How to Order Thread Rolls
When placing an order or requesting a quote, please have the following information available:
- Make and model of thread rolling attachment
- Style of thread roll (i.e. D-1, DR-1, C-1, etc.)
- Size and pitch of thread to be rolled, including dimensional tolerances if other than standard
- Length of thread on part
- Material to be rolled
- Print of part to be rolled
- Special rolls may require a sample part or more detailed specifications
- Some rolls require a special calculation to figure the work face on the roll