WDR-5 ROLLS FOR STRAIGHT THREADS
USE WDR-5 STYLE WHEN:
- Rolling two threads of the same diameter and pitch which are separated by a shoulder.
- Rolling behind a shoulder where length of thread permits rolls to be reversed (doubling production of 1 pair of rolls).
Working face must be specified when ordering WDR-5 style as well as groove diameter and/or stock size.
STANDARD: Recessed double drive slots.
OPTIONAL: Special bevels, machined breakouts, bronze bushings, double-drive slots, left hand threads, multiple leads.
QUESTIONS? Give us a call. Natman Corp – Toll Free: 800-345-5512
How to Order Thread Rolls
When placing an order or requesting a quote, please have the following information available:
- Make and model of thread rolling attachment
- Style of thread roll (i.e. D-1, DR-1, C-1, etc.)
- Size and pitch of thread to be rolled, including dimensional tolerances if other than standard
- Length of thread on part
- Material to be rolled
- Print of part to be rolled
- Special rolls may require a sample part or more detailed specifications
- Some rolls require a special calculation to figure the work face on the roll
Our knowledgeable and courteous sales staff is ready to assist you.
Please give us a call
Toll Free: 800-345-5512
Fax: 631-287-3638 or
Contact us by E-Mail