WC-4 ROLLS FOR STRAIGHT THREADS
USE WC-4 STYLE WHEN:
- It is important to maintain the position of attachment on the cross slide.
- It is necessary to maintain the position of the cutoff end of the part relative to the collet.
Working face must be specified when ordering WC-4 style as well as length of hub opposite the drive slot.
OPTIONAL: Special bevels, machined breakouts, bronze bushings, double-drive slots, left hand threads, multiple leads.
QUESTIONS? Give us a call. Natman Corp – Toll Free: 800-345-5512
How to Order Thread Rolls
When placing an order or requesting a quote, please have the following information available:
- Make and model of thread rolling attachment
- Style of thread roll (i.e. D-1, DR-1, C-1, etc.)
- Size and pitch of thread to be rolled, including dimensional tolerances if other than standard
- Length of thread on part
- Material to be rolled
- Print of part to be rolled
- Special rolls may require a sample part or more detailed specifications
- Some rolls require a special calculation to figure the work face on the roll